Eagle concrete tile roofs. The choice is easy.
Eagle's concrete tile roofs are a smart choice for homeowners, architects, builders and roofers. Whether your interest is durability, color selection or energy efficiency, Eagle has the concrete tile roof to fit your needs.
Beauty and Curb Appeal
Eagle concrete tile roofs are beautiful. The available styles and colors will help to enhance any architecture resulting in curb appeal that is not available with other roofing materials. Adding the performance and longevity of a concrete tile roof to its aesthetic qualities results in a project that gets noticed. Whether you are a production builder looking for ways to differentiate your development or a homeowner who plans to sell your home in the near future, a concrete tile roof will help increase the home's value.
Through rain, snow, high wind and hail, a properly installed tile roof can withstand the elements providing years of worry-free performance.
- All Eagle roof tile is Class A fire rated.
- All Eagle standard weight color thru tile passes Freeze-Thaw requirements.
- Malibu and Capistrano tile produced in our Phoenix facility have a Class 3 hail rating while flat tile has a Class 4 hail rating per FM 4473
- Eagle roof tile exceeds current seismic load requirements when properly fastened.
- Eagle roof tile can resist damage from hail stones up to 2" based on testing to FM4473.
- Eagle roof tile is protected by a Lifetime Transferable Limited Product Warranty.
Warranty must be registered. Please call 800-400-3245 with warranty questions.
- Eagle roof tile can help to lower energy costs by reducing heat transfer through air circulation under the tile and through concrete’s inherent insulating properties.
When you consider that a concrete tile roof will last for the life of the structure, the full life-cycle cost of the roof is quite affordable when compared to other roofing materials. With regular maintenance, the hassle and expense of reroofing is minimized. According to a 2007 study from the National Association of Home Builders, concrete tile is one of only three roofing materials that will last a lifetime. The other two are clay tile and copper - both prohibitively expensive when compared to concrete tile.
These charts illustrate the costs of concrete tile versus other roofing materials. You can see that while and asphalt roof may be cheaper initially, the actual cost over 75 years is more than a concrete tile roof.
Eagle has committed significant resources to develop a cohesive green program focused on delivering, energy-efficient products and systems. Our green program includes products and environmentally responsible practices that will provide greater energy efficiency, reduce waste and pollution as well as preserve needed resources. The program will include:
- Eagle Energy Saving Roof - This installation method utilizes several Eagle accessory products to install the roof in an energy efficient manner. A completed concrete tile roof system provides airflow under the tile as well as reflectance and emittance of the tile itself that can reduce heat transfer into the attic by up to 50% when compared to asphalt roofs. The result means less work for the air conditioner, less expenditure of energy and lower electrical bills for the end user.
- Eagle Cool Roof Tile - Eagle has submitted a selection of products to the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for reflectivity testing and approval. Certain Eagle colors will soon be eligible for rebates through homeowner's utility companies. Homes built with CRRC rated products may also be compliant with California's 2008 Title 24 requirements. Once CRRC ratings have been achieved, Eagle will submit these products for Energy Star approval.
- Eagle Manufacturing Process - The company continues to surpass all other concrete tile manufacturers in its recycling and environmentally friendly efforts. A variety of measures have been implemented to significantly reduce haul-off from its plants.
Styles and Colors
Eagle's selection of styles and colors is unmatched by any other concrete tile manufacturer. This variety allows homeowners, architects, roofers and builders the ability to find just the right shape and blend for a given architecture. Our products are made to emulate wood shake, clay and slate—but are much more affordable alternatives. Our colors have been designed by professionals with a keen sense of aesthetics and who understand trends in exterior finishes. Whether you're looking for vibrant blends or more naturalistic hues, Eagle has a product to meet your needs.