When it comes to planning and designing commercial and residential projects, Eagle Roofing Products wants to make specifying and learning about our products an effortless process for design professionals. That’s why we offer a multitude of resources at your disposal, including:
- Architectural Binders (in some locations)
- Technical Specifications
- Permit Submission Information and Product Approvals
- Tile Installation Guides
- Downloadable regional brochures and images
- Samples for Color Boards are Available (in participating regions)
- Access to Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM Drawings) for ARCAT, a leading online resource of free building product information
In addition, Eagle has partnered with Ron Blank and Associates and the American Institute of Architects (AIA) to become a registered provider with the AIA Continuing Education Systems (AIA/CES). We gladly facilitate various opportunities for design professionals to earn their AIA LU/HSW CE Hours:
- EAG07A Concrete Roof Tiles: The Natural Choice for Durability and Sustainability – 1 AIA LU/Health Safety & Welfare (HSW) CE Hour: This one-hour online course takes an in-depth look at concrete roof tiles including design options, manufacturing and installation processes, testing and code compliance, and sustainable attributes and lifecycle cost analysis.
- IEA07-A Concrete Roof Tiles: The Natural Choice for Durability and Sustainability – 1 AIA LU/Health Safety & Welfare (HSW) CE Hour: Presented in a Lunch ‘n Learn classroom setting by an InfoSpec registered Subject Matter Expert, participants will enjoy a complimentary catered lunch as they engage in an informative concrete roof tile specific 50-minute PowerPoint presentation concluded by a 10-minute Q&A session period.
- IEA07-B Concrete Roof Tiles: The Natural Choice for Durability and Sustainability – 2 AIA LU/Health Safety & Welfare (HSW) CE Hours: This interactive two-hour course will take an in-depth look at concrete roof tiles and their manufacturing process from the introduction of raw materials to the finished product. Sustainable attributes, testing and code compliance will also be discussed.
- Coming Soon. Concrete Tile Roofing – The World’s Most Sustainable and Energy Efficient Roof System – 1 AIA/Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) Hour: visit eagleroofing.com for updates and details.
For questions regarding specification tools, or to learn more about Eagle’s CE courses available to you, contact your local Eagle Account Representative today!