Here at Eagle Roofing Products, we are passionate about what we do and what we create. We stand behind our products and always stay on top of the trends, creating concrete roof tiles and products that are sure to amaze.
One might ask, “How can you make an already outstanding product even better?” Well, through our partnership with Industrial Nanotech (a global nanoscience solutions research and development leader) we are now offering a moisture-resistant roof tile that is not only energy efficient but ensures lasting beauty and curb appeal.
How does this product work? This innovative technology is powered by a dual-purpose, deep penetrating clear coating providing the perfect balance of energy efficiency and lasting beauty to our already exquisite Eagle concrete tile. Unlike other sealants and coatings that stay on the surface of the tile, when applied, this patented coating seeps deep down into the tile. Not only does Eagle Platinum Tile insulate and reduce heat transfer in and out of the structure home 365 days a year, but studies show that this technology can reduce heating and cooling costs between 20 percent and 40 percent in just a short time.
- Resistant to Growth – Mold, mildew, bacteria, algae, streaks, and stains
- Weathering Resistance – Protection from elements such as salt sea spray (not part of the warranty)
- Environmentally Friendly – Low VOC compliant, water-based, non-toxic, non-flammable
- Excellent UV Resistance – Reduces color degradation (not part of the warranty)
- Clear Coat – Does not obscure the roof’s beauty
- Breathable – Does not promote condensation or moisture build up
- Long -Term Performance and Protection
Eagle Platinum is available on most color through Eagle tile- not including Ponderosa, slurry or Artisan.
For more information on this top-of-the-line product, please visit www.eagleroofing.com/products/eagle-platinum-tile/.